Monday, May 9, 2011

Do The Watermelon Crawl.... | Denver Child Photographer

Summer is almost here! I love doing themed Mini Sessions and I think my Watermelon Minis are my favorite! :) Who doesnt like watermelons? LOL
June 11th 2011, I will be doing a couple "Watermelon Minis". Spots are limited so please call or email me as soon as possible for these spots are first come first serve on time slot and availability (information all on my website http://www.brandycarusophotography.com/)
Your choice of 15 or 30 min minis... 
*15 min session [$30.00] ~ Please bring one outfit (pair of jeans/overalls for boys or a sundress for girls, or you could do shorts and a plain t-shirt); must bring your own watermelon. Great for ONE small child.
* 30 min session [$50.00] ~ Please bring one outfit (stated above); must bring your own watermelon. Great for up to TWO small children (add a 3rd child for $10); you will also recieve a FREE 5x7 image with 30 min session (a $20 value!)

** If you schedule your session in May you will recieve 20% off your print/product purchase, including digital CD's **



No comments:

Post a Comment