Monday, August 22, 2011

Kate | Golden CO Maternity Family Photography

I met Kate and her wonderful family up in Golden the end of July, for her maternity and family portraits. She has 3 adorable children with baby number 4 on the way! They are wanting to wait to see if baby number 4 is a Boy or Girl.... But all the little ones were hoping for a girl....
I had so much fun with them and Mom and Dad even helped me find my cell phone that decided it wanted to jump out of my camera bag! I am soooo thankful for their help:)


Baby number 4's nick name is "Gummi Bear", so when Kate found this giant Gummi Bear at a local store, it was only fitting to have it part of her session:)

My all time favorite Dad and belly pose...


Little Brody didn't want to do hand prints with his older brother and sister, so we opted for a foot print ;)






Thank you W family for letting me take your family portraits...

No comments:

Post a Comment