Saturday, October 22, 2011

Adam | Thornton High School Senior Photographer

I loved having a change in scenary for this Senior session. I used to use railroad tracks alot in NC when I did sessions, because everyone wanted them for their location... here in CO I haven't had a request until now...

Adam is a Senior 2012. He's a swimmer at Mountain Range High School. Adam plans on attending Colorado State University and major in aerospace and design planes or become an astronaut and minor in electrical/mechanical engineering...

Im not a big fan of "tradition poses" but I think this is my all time favorite guy senior image and the sunset peeking through the trees behins Adam is just perfect!


These trees in the backgrown are changing colors and made this area Oh so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment