Monday, October 17, 2011

What to Wear? Fall Edition | Denver CO Family Photographer

The leaves are changing outside and its sooo pretty! My family and I had our family portraits yesterday and it was the perfect weather!! Not too hot and not too cold, and the orange and yellow leaves made it perfect. I cant wait to get a sneak peek up for everyone:)

I wanted to post a Fall Edition for my "what to wear" clothing options for those of you out there still deciding on what to wear for those Fall family portraits and Christmas Card images.... I do have a couple spots left in the next 2 weeks. After that the spots I have for November are full an December spots are very limited. If you would like to schedule a Family session for the next two weeks while its still nice weather, please email me at brandycaruso@yahoo.com












No comments:

Post a Comment