Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sneaky Peeky | Denver CO Family Photographer

Its been a little while since Ive posted my last sneak preview for past sessions. October was a super busy month jam packed with sessions and I definately got behind in the Blog area. Im now caught up with all my work, but currently in GA. I will be here for a couple weeks on vacation. Well I guess I call it vacation because Im away from my house and I will be here for Thanksgiving, BUT I will still be working :) I have a couple newborn, maternity, family sessions, a labor and delivery session, an infant session and teen session while out here, along with a super awesome baby shower Im throwing my best friend :)
Here a group sneaky peeky for a bunch of my wonderful clients from these past few weeks...












Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment