Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Contest Info | Denver CO Portrait Photographer

For those of you that keep up with me on my Fan page, have probably already seen my post about my Best of 2011 Contest. Next week I will be compiling a Blog post with all my favorite images from 2011 and will open a contest for all blog followers to vote on their favorite image in my post. All of your friends and family can vote as well, so spread the word!

Rules:
You must be a Follower on my blog to have your vote counted.
One vote per person.
You may vote for your own image (one vote).
Image with the most votes wins!
If you win a session and/or discount off your order, you may not trade that out with a session you already have booked/paid for in the 2012 year (such as baby plan sessions ect)
Can not trade session or discount in for money.

Prizes:
1st place: 1 portrait session and 20% off their order!
2nd place: 1 portrait session and 10% off their order!
3rd place: 1 free 5x7 or 8x10 print and 10% off their order with their next booked portrait session!


I will open the contest Friday January 6th, and it will remain open until January 20th so you can have enough time to get votes in and spread the word to your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment