Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Catch Up | Denver Colorado Family Photographer

Im either in Blog maddness and post like 4 or 5 posts in one single day or theres a blank 2 weeks because of being so busy here in the studio. I need to find a happy medium and try to post 2 or 3 times a week. Does anyone else Blogging do that? lol

Here is a storysquare of Miss Peyton from her portrait session a couple months ago. She wants to be a model when she grows up. I know she will be a great one. Isn't she just gorgeous? I told her she looked way older than her age. She was also brave enough to change into a cute summer outfit that cold morning. There was snow still around and like 20 degrees outside! I wish I could show you all of her images because I love every single one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment