Friday, March 30, 2012

Personal Product Post | Denver Colorado Family Photographer

Happy Friday yall!
I just wanted to show everyone my awesome canvas I got in last week:)
I know alot of people think 8x10's are big, but they really aren't...
I wanted to show you my small wall with a 20x30 inch gallery wrapped canvas. Seeing all that space going on makes this print very tiny to me and I now must go bigger! Bigger is always better in prints. Always remember that interior designers say you should fill atleast 50% of your wall.




This is a great quality Canvas and I just love it. I know theres alot of those do it yourself canvas labs out there that make it easy for everyone to make their own canvas', but I wouldn't guarantee that your print or even the colors of your print will look exactly like the original image and I highly recommend that you purchase specialty products like these through your Photographer, so you get an awesome product to display on your walls.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment