Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Product Line! | Denver CO Custom Portrait Photographer

Spring time and warm weather are soon upon us. I've been spring cleaning at home and in the Studio too and also going through my product catalog and getting rid of a couple products and changing it up this year with some new items. I won't have time to post ALL the newness today but will show you a little peek :)

I am bringing in a Grow With Me collection for my wall series, so you will have the option to get 3 or 4 sets of Square Floating Wraps for your home and add to them at your following sessions. This is great for families with multiple children, those that purchase a Baby'S First Year collection or any other portrait session!





Floating Wraps have a foam block on the backside that gives it a floating appearance on your home walls. I'm starting my Grow With Me collection in my dining room :) I'll post the images soon.

Portrait Folios are now available for my High School Seniors! 5x7 and 8x10 folios are offered with 2 inside images and an outside cover of your choice.


iPhone cases!!! These 8 templates along with 10 others will be available for purchase after your session:) They are available with any session but some of my lucky High School Seniors will be able to get it for FREE:) Cases fit iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and iPod touch.


 Make the set complete by getting a custom screen wallpaper and locked wallpaper with your favorite image from your session on your iPhone too!! (6 other wallpapers are available)


Custom license plates for my Seniors! 6x12 vibrant metal with gloss finish. These have an ultra hard scratch resistant surface that is waterproof and weatherproof!
Available for purchase with your Senior session or you can get it for FREE! (ask how at your consultation)


I've got tons more newness to share, but I will save that for more posts soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment