Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools! | Denver Colorado Family Child Photographer

I can't believe its April already!

Today is April Fools but this is NO JOKE....
If you schedule your session by 10pm tonight, you will get your session for Half Price!!!
You can schedule a session for your Family, Child, Infant, Maternity, Newborn, or even Senior.
But to make this even sweeter... I'm even throwing in the option of Half Off my Baby Collections too!
This includes my Belly to Baby Collection, Baby's First Year, Baby Cakes Collection and
The Baby Plan!
Not pregnant and think its an awesome deal on the baby plans?
Purchase it Half Off and give it as a baby shower gift :)

You must contact me and schedule your session by 10 PM tonight only, and you must get your session fee to me within 5 days to hold your discount and session spot.

I may be away from my computer and phone today, but if you email, call or text me, I will get back to you by tomorrow to verify that I received message.
[brandycaruso@yahoo.com or 229.869.5180]

Happy Sunday! Hope nobody Fool's ya today!

No comments:

Post a Comment