Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Fun For Your Little One! | Denver Colorado Children's Photographer

Easter is in just 4 days!
I finished Easter basket goody shopping last night finally... I think 2 whole baskets of fun goodies is enough for a 3 year old lol. I told myself that I was not going to get my son any candy this year... but I got a couple pieces (I'm guilty). When you have Valentines Day, Easter, Birthdays, Halloween and Christmas spread out through out the year, you can surely stock pile enough candy for a life time. I can honestly say I think his chocolate easter bunny he got last year is still in the freezer...
This year I'm planning on having a super fun egg hunt here at our house and have some other fun games to play that day too. I think this year will be alot of fun. Since Aden is 3 I'm sure he will get the "hunting for the egg" part and have fun with it.
I've been following a fun mom blog for months now and have posted blog posts from there in the past. I wanted to share the Easter Fun with all of you too :) Below are some links to fun Easter Fun for you and your children. I hope you get some great ideas and maybe even follow the blog Happy Home Fairy.

Lunch Box Easter Notes

Egg-citing Egg Hunt Ideas
(the glow in the dark egg hunt looks awesome and I know older kids would probably love it)

The Jellybean Prayer (free printable)

Fun egg crafts for kids

Egg Resurrection for Toddlers

Snacks to Celebrate the Easter Story

Christ centered Easter traditions for your home & Easter Scavenger hunt printables

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment