Friday, June 22, 2012

T.G.I.F | Denver Colorado Senior Family Photographer

Thank goodness its Friday!
Right?

Im glad its Friday for sure, but sad its only a week until my little man's 4th birthday! He's growing up so fast and I wish I could freeze time. Next week I will have a post about photographing your own children so keep an eye out. Along with that I will be posting little man's birthday portraits too:)

On top of his birthday, mine is only 20 days after his... eeek! I feel old :( lol

Happy early birthday to me... I got myself a new camera and 2 new lenses:) Super excited to use those at upcoming sessions!

But just because its my birthday coming up, doesn't mean I can't share the fun. Anyone wanting to schedule a session with Brandy Caruso Photography for this summer or fall should schedule next month... I will have all session fee's 1/2 off for the month of July only!!!  You don't have to have your session in July but for anytime this year. Just contact me in July and pay your session fee and I will put you on my calendar for your discounted session.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via my website www.brandycarusophotography.com in the Contact Me tab :)

No comments:

Post a Comment