Wednesday, July 18, 2012

For The Ladies.... | Denver CO Boudoir Glamour Photographer

Boudoir Photography... or Glamour Photography...
you can call it what you like.
Its a great session for any woman to do for herself or for her man.
A great way to build confidence and to just have fun!
Come by yourself or bring a girl friend with you.
Get dressed up and have a professional do you hair and makeup and be a model of a day!
No nudes here- bring sexy lingerie... a silky night gown... your husbands dress shirt and tie... or all of the above! Or go for the Glamour side of things and get some great glamour headshots and model like poses in a favorite outfit. The options are endless!
You can go for a Sports Illustrated feel; a Victoria's Secret feel or anything you'd like.

In September I will be adding to my portfolio and have some awesome ideas that I want to try. So for those of you who have been wanting to get all dolled up and get some images for yourself just for fun or for an Anniversary present or a "Just Because" gift for your man, this is the time.

I will be doing these Boudoir sessions at a great price. They will only be available for those who agree to sign a Model Release only. I will be doing 1 hour sessions in my natural light studio (I recently remodeled for my Boudoir clients); unlimited outfits/prop changes; full CD of your edited images with print release. This is a $700 value for only $200. Full skin smoothing and getting rid of blemishes will be part of the editing process.
[Extensive editing such as getting rid of stretch marks and getting rid of some extra pounds in those pesky problem areas is available for an extra fee]
We also have a professional hair/make-up artist available for an extra fee if you would like to book her. She does amazing work and I recomend her for all of my Boudoir sessions. She will definately put your images over the top!

If you have any questions and would like to schedule your personal session in September, please email me at  brandycaruso@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment