Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday! | Denver Colorado Photographer

Happy Birthday!!
Is it not your birthday?
Welp today is my birthday:)
And I want to celebrate with you.

Instead of cake, I have another pretty sweet deal for you...
for those of you who schedule your upcoming session with me can choose a 1/2 off.
Choose either 1/2 off a session fee and only pay $50 for a session Monday through Saturday
OR
1/2 off your Print Orders

Pretty sweet huh?
Welp its only available for those who schedule between now and August 20th though, so hurry up and email me to get your session set up!
You don't have to have your session between now and then but in the 2012 year to get the deal.
Offer valid on Maternity; Newborn; Children; Family; Senior and Boudoir sessions.

Have an awesome weekend Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment