Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm Alive | Denver CO Family Photographer

:) I promise!

I got home last weekend and have been running around like crazy getting caught up on things!
Aden starts school next week, so I've been getting paperwork ready for that, got him a physical, had preschool screening, had to get school supplies, still have to have a teacher in home visit tomorrow and then a school orientation on Friday... 
I also had to get last minute soccer stuff ready for him because he starts soccer same day as school (ah!!) and had to get his jersey and everything else he needed... Oh Ive been cleaning house and getting back in the swing of things around here. 
I think I grocery shopped like 3 or 4 times in the past week trying to get everything my husband ate through while I was on vacation lol. Had lots of errands to run for my car, car tag and my license... which I still have to get back to the DMV yet again because they can't seem to get my license in the mail to me (ugh!). I think I might do that tomorrow...
I'm getting our Fall Newsletter ready to go, and hopefully that will be send out Friday:) Keep and eye out for that because those of you receive our Newsletters get first dibs of specials like our Christmas Mini's next month! Those of you who aren't on our newsletter list and want to get it quarterly, please email me at brandycaruso@yahoo.com and let me know:)
I'm working on new sessions to get up on the Blog because I know I'm way behind on that and other news I need to share on this Blog.

Hope y'all have an awesome Wednesday!

xxx
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment