Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Beauty | Denver Colorado Boudoir Photographer

A peek at some of the beautiful ladies I've been working with lately for Boudoir sessions. Lots of fun going on in the studio...












Glamour/Boudoir Sessions are a fun confidence booster! You can bring anything from lingerie, to t-shirts and jeans, sports jerseys, business outfits, skirts and much more. I've seen some creative props lately - 6 pack of beer, spatulas and an apron, masks, ties, suspenders and much more. You can bring pretty much anything to make your session unique.

If you are thinking about having a session or have questions about Boudoir/Glamour sessions, please feel free to contact be on my website and I can send you my fun Boudoir Magazine with tips, tricks and  tons of info just for you! And if you would like to view more of my Boudoir work, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment