Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back In The Swing... | Colorado Family Photographer

I'm back in my studio this week and back to work after a short but much needed holiday vacation to Georgia. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years with their family and friends!

If you are on our Newsletter list, our Spring edition will be going out this week. If you're in the Denver area and enjoy our work and want to hear about all our mini sessions and other fun things and deals going on in the studio, just let me know and I'll gladly add you to our list :)

This year Im going to try and keep up with our 2013 calendars. Those of you who have sessions this year and those in the passed few months will receive one of these for free with some of my favorite images from your recent session! You can print it off at home at an 8x10 size and even share your copy with family too :) Its a small way of saying Thank You for coming to Brandy Caruso Photography...



No comments:

Post a Comment