Monday, April 22, 2013

The "T" Sisters | Denver Colorado Children's Mini Session Photographer

I did a session for these beautiful girl's Mom a couple months ago, and I finally got to meet them last month at our Easter Mini Session. Unfortunately it was freezing the morning of our Minis! These brave girls toughed out the cold morning in their super cute dresses and got warm jacket breaks with Mom in between shots. They even brought their American Girl dolls along with them:) I told them to imagine we were in Hawaii on the sunny beaches to try and keep warm lol. We had some good laughs and I can't wait to see them this weekend for our Mother's Day Mini Sessions.

There's still ONE spot left!






1 comment:

  1. The girls loved the session, even in the cold! These pics are priceless. They make me smile every time I look at them!

    ReplyDelete