Monday, May 13, 2013

Copyright | Denver Colorado Custom Photographer

Just a reminder of Copyright for those that have purchased digitals in the past.
You may print or post online to share with your family and friends.


* You may not use your images of yourself or your children for commercial purposes or enter those images into contest online or contests for photo sessions.

* You may not re-edit your images to black and white or other color combinations. I edit my images to have a certain feel or style that I want my artwork to portray. If you purchase an image and would like it in Black and White, I will happily make a Black and White version for you to use that won't print wonky at your lab.

I know my clients love purchasing digital images and I would like to keep offering those with my sessions, so please be mindful of our Copyright so we can continue to do so.

If you have any questions, please contact me by email at 
brandycaruso@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment