Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Military Appreciation | Denver Colorado Newborn Photographer

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with their family. I'm so thankful for all of those who serve our county for our freedom! And those who lost their lives while doing it. I'm very thankful that my husband came home to me after his deployment and I feel for all those families who didn't have their loved ones come home :(
I didn't get a chance to finish all my military postings before I went out of town Friday for our little vacation to South Dakota so you will be seeing more military posts this week as well. Please "like" and share if you enjoy them.


Military appreciation week: Those of you currently in the military with a valid ID will receive half off any session of their choosing if you book. You may book and pay for your session by this weekend and use it anytime this year!







No comments:

Post a Comment