Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What To Wear: Holiday Edition | Denver Colorado Family Children Photographer

For my family pictures its pretty easy trying to decide on a color combo for our yearly family portraits. But the un-fun part is driving around to multiple stores and malls trying to find all the color combos and accessories... We have found everything that we need for our family portraits this year. Which by the way we are going with Red, Black, Gray and White with a pop of Yellow :) I think its will be a fun combo for our urban backdrop this year. Well I may not be able to help you drive around town to find the perfect outfit, I can help you with some ideas for your upcoming holiday family sessions.







Examples were with the help of the lovely Pinterest!!
These are just a few color combos for your Family Session or even your children's Christmas Mini Sessions. I do have tons more on out "What to Wear" Pinterest board if you ever get in a bind... Just head on over and check it out. And if you're on Pinterest just like me, I'd love for you to follow me :)

http://www.pinterest.com/dixiegrl004/what-to-wear/


No comments:

Post a Comment