Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spring Maternity: What To Wear | Denver Colorado Maternity Pregnancy Photographer

I was getting some computer work done and I started hearing birds chipping outside. When I hear the birds I just think of spring and lovely warm weather. I'm longing for that warm weather, so I can get outside and photograph beautiful outdoor sessions...

With all the newly pregnant ladies I've heard from recently, I wanted to share some lovely spring colors that would be great for spring/summer maternity portraits. 

I'm loving the long flowing dresses/maxi dress style. Very simple. I think it brings a flowing feel to the image itself. Very feminine and accentuates Mom's belly and her beauty. A perfect match for outdoor field locations and nature. Pastels are a beautiful shade for spring here in Colorado.
But for those more interested in an urban type of feel... maternity skinny jeans and a snug shirt are great for showing off that belly as well...


















Lots of fun great ideas for your maternity wardrobe for your day to day, and for maternity portraits. All from Pinterest :)


For those ladies who are pregnant... Congrats! 
30-35 weeks is a perfect time to have your maternity session. Your belly is big enough, but you haven't gotten to that very uncomfortable state yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment