Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Children's Craft Fun | Denver Colorado Kid's Photographer

My son doesn't have school on Valentine's Day, and I'm sure there are lots of other schools out there that won't have school either, and have a nice long 4 day weekend. Any Mom's planning on sleeping in?

Well I'm sure everyone has a V-Day plan for their little Valentines. 
I'm taking mine to see the Lego Movie and we will have a fun filled day on this Day of Love...

I combined a ton of Crafts that are perfect for the smallest children all the way up to older children.
Lot's of fun ideas to keep your kids entertained tomorrow.

I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day tomorrow!

















Why not give your birds a sweet valentines. Great idea for dressing up your trees too :)










No comments:

Post a Comment